Bonnie Austin – Speech Pathology & Language Therapy in the Doylestown Area
Speech & Language
Articulation, voice, stuttering, myofunctional, pragmatic language, language expression, accent reduction, cognitive concussion therapy, and language comprehension therapy for all ages
Assessment & Consultations
Comprehensive assessments and consultations with schools and other professionals
Extensive experience assisting students with difficulties with social skills
Who We Are
I have over 25 years of experience working within schools, hospitals, private practice and rehabilitation settings. I am also a former Speech & Language Coordinator for Central Bucks School District.
Monday – Friday 8am -9pm
How We Can Help
I provide speech & language pathology expertise to the Doylestown and Central Western New Jersey areas. At home and on-site services are available for students. The office is located in Solebury, Pennsylvania, two minutes from Peddler’s Village and 10 minutes from New Hope, PA.
All children are assessed individually to distinguish their necessities, and an individualized treatment program is created specifically for your youngster. A team approach is utilized between the child, parents, therapist and other specialists to provide a customized treatment focused on improving overall communication skills. Your child will always receive caring, individualized treatment from the same therapist.
Evaluation and Therapy Services
- Articulation Disorders
- Phonological Disorders
- Expressive Language Delays/Disorders
- Receptive Language Delays/Disorders
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Social/Pragmatic Communication Disorders
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Apraxia of Speech
- Oral Motor Disorders
- Early Intervention
- Voice Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
Speech and Language Evaluations
- A speech and language evaluation can determine whether expressive/receptive language, articulation, fluency, and social skills are developing normally, and whether or not professional intervention is needed.
- Speech-language pathologists are the only professionals qualified to assess, diagnose and treat communication disorders.
Solebury Speech & Language also offers at-home and on-site speech & language pathology services for adults of all ages.
Solebury Speech and Language
Get in Touch
(215) 297 – 8707
99 Lantern Drive
Doylestown, PA 18901
6206 Greenhill Rd
New Hope, PA 18938