Speech and Language Teletherapy Service in the Bucks County – Doylestown Area
Remote Speech Pathology and Language Therapy for Children and Adults in the Comfort and Safety of Home
Solebury Speech & Language is dedicated to providing the highest level of compassionate and effective teletherapy to children and adults with a variety of communication disorders during this unprecedented coronavirus pandemic. We service clients in the greater Bucks County area, and are licensed in Pennsylvania.
We can accommodate all our services remotely:
- Speech & Language
- Social Skills
We Know Speech Teletherapy
Bonnie Austin, MS, CCC-SLP, has completed extensive workshop training in effective teletherapy delivery and is currently holding sessions with clients via video conferencing. In addition, she has over 25 years of experience working with children and adults in a wide variety of public and private settings, including: private practice, hospitals, schools and rehabilitation settings. She is a former speech & language coordinator for Central Bucks School District, Bonnie has a deep understanding of the challenges clients and their families face, and she is able to connect with them on a level necessary to achieve real results.
Don’t Let the Current COVID-19 Outbreak Derail Much-Needed Speech Therapy
Social distancing is a public health imperative right now, and we are all committed to keeping our families and communities safe from the spread of COVID-19.
While we shelter in place, it is also very important for people with speech, language and communication disorders to continue on with their therapies. Teletherapy is allowing this critical work to continue for clients in the safety and security of their own homes.
Solebury Speech Therapy Continuing Full Operations Via Live Video Sessions
We offer a robust Zoom Meeting platform that many adults and children are currently using for work and school.
- Sessions can be scheduled with a lot of flexibility, to meet the needs of individuals and families adapting to work-from-home and school-from-home lifestyles.
- We walk you through any assistance you need in setting up the optimal teletherapy location in your home.
- Our practice will continue to offer all forms and documentation clients need for schools, insurance or other health resources.
- Solebury Speech & Language operates under the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) guidelines for teletherapy.
- We follow videoconferencing best practices in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) laws.